Oerlikon is a leading International brand owned by Air Liquide Welding. The brand has made a commitment to create value for customers‘ throughout the world by bringing them innovative technologies, products and services in welding and cutting.
The Quality Management System is approved to ISO 9001 in all manufacturing plants. The product testing is the main step of the production process and involves the overall quality and safety of our products.
Thanks to CTAS (Technical Centre for Welding Applications), a team of 140 scientists and engineers, Oerlikon can offer innovative solutions to improve customer’s productivity, production quality as well as industrial environment. By integrating and mastering the latest technologies and by constantly improving the existing processes, equipment and consumables, Oerlikon create tomorrow’s product.
Oerlikon serves the most diverse markets:
- Shipyard : construction and repair
- Automotive : construction, equipment supplier
- Transportation equipment : railway, trailers, containers
- Infrastructure : tack welded construction, metallic construction, pipelines
- Boiler making
- Pipe Mills
- Machines and equipment : agriculture, lifting apparatus, public works
- Institution : teaching, training
- Offshore and onshore
- Others : foundry, aeronautic and space, lamp posts, cycles, oxycutter