AEF Limited have been supplying Irish Industry with a diverse product range incorporating all facets of engineering supplies from hand and power tools, to fasteners, to highly specialised gas equipment and mining equipment. The provision of excellent customer service has been a key component of our success and some of the varied services we offer are as follows.
We have been in business for over 36 years and are currently offering the “One-stop Shop” procurement service to many state, semi-state bodies, pharmaceutical and engineering industries.
We strive to take the pain out of procurement for these clients and have helped them achieve verifiable savings in their consumable bills.
The key to our success is our ability, experience and expertise in sourcing and supplying specialist products as required. With over €1million stock holding of general engineering consumables it enables us to offer the complete package.
Some of the benefits of using our procurement service are as follows:
- Competitive Prices – Because we buy in bulk for major contracts countrywide you will benefit from these prices ensuring your spend on engineering consumables is extremely competitive.
- Fixed prices for the next 12 months – Once we have agreed on a price for your key consumables this price will remain fixed for the next 12 months guaranteed. This will enable you to have clarity in your consumable cost and help you when you are estimating on upcoming projects.
- Preferred credit terms – We will agree credit terms with you which will help you manage your cash flow from month to month.
- Rebate on purchases – Depending on the value of you annual purchases we will offer rebates on agreed targets being met. This will further reduce the cost of your consumables and give a welcomed rebate at year end.
- Monthly cost/usage reports – We will report to you monthly detailing all the products you bought from us in that period and the costs associated. This will give you much needed clarity on your consumable spend and usage and may highlight possible future cost savings
- Cost savings on Staff – As a result of the above benefits we have found that many of our clients can make major savings on staff related cost or at least be able to reassign duties to other areas as AEF Ltd take care of their consumable ordering.
Nationwide Sales Team
We have a highly experienced sales team with many years in the industry who have been trained in all areas of product, consumer requirements, local market, merchandising and promotions.
We have a comprehensive range of in-store displays for a variety of our products from hand tools to power tools. Our Sales Team have been trained to advise you on how to get the best out of your in-store displays to maximise sales.
We provide in-store promotional support in order to generate consumer interest and sales whether it be for existing products that you are running a promotion for or the launch of a new range.
We provide comprehensive product training on an ad-hoc basis or more formally at our customer’s premises or at our own facility in Kingswood. It has been proven that a well trained retail staff will grow sales by having a thorough knowledge of the brands and products that they are selling.
Regional Trade Shows
We organise regional trade shows throughout the year to help our retailers in viewing our complete product range. Several new products are launched together with promotional and seasonal offers. In addition to our own sales personnel, these will be attended by manufacturer’s representatives to assist with technical enquiries.
Launching of New Brands & Products
We continue to extend our range of brands and products. Recent additions include Magmaweld welding consumables and the Metabo cordless Carcass range.
Sales Office and Customer Service
Our sales office and customer service staff are available from 08.00 – 17.00 Monday – Friday.
The sales office phone number is 01-6267516 or alternatively the lo-call number can be used from anywhere in the country. The lo-call number is 1850-201534. Orders or enquiries can also be faxed to 01-6267503 or emailed to: email@example.com.
Trade Counter – “Same Day” Collection
Customers can avail of our trade counter facility for the collection of orders. Trade promotions and special offers are available.
On display is a comprehensive selection of our brands and product lines. We also display retail solutions and suggestions for our customers. Many of our products can be tested before purchasing.
We have regular national promotions on leading brands and product lines. We will also provide customers with promotions to their specific requi0rements. These will be backed up with consumer literature containing customer details and logos.
We provide next day delivery nationwide. Our warehouse/distribution centre caters for all customer requirements.
We have our own in-house repair workshop. Metabo tools can be repaired both in and out of warranty. If the machine or tool is out of warranty we are happy to provide you with a quote for repairs.